WHAT IS ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING/FACTORING?
Factoring refers to the selling of an account receivable (invoice) at a discount in order to get immediate cash.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Are you providing payment terms of 30, 45 or 60 days to your customers? Is this creating cash flow issues that make it difficult to satisfy payroll, vendors or other needs? Is lack of cash preventing your growth? Factoring your invoices with Primary Funding gives you immediate access to cash to keep you in good standing and help you grow. In general, the total cost of factoring is 2 – 3% of the invoice depending on how long it takes for the invoice to get paid. Be careful of teaser rates and competitors that offer what appears to be a low rate, but you find out later that it is not what was presented. We have straight-forward pricing that you will understand. No gimmicks. No smoke and mirrors.
HOW IT WORKS:
You provide us with a $5,000 invoice today for work that has been completed. We give you up to $4,500 today. In 30 days we collect the $5,000 from your customer. We keep approximately $100 and give you the remaining $400. In the end, you have received $4,900 and we received a fee of $100. In addition, we provided collection services for you, which frees up your time and resources to do more important things.
WHO CAN WE HELP?
We generally help companies from start-up to approximately $20 million in annual revenue. Most of our clients are not able to get sufficient financing from a bank. We will work with you to understand your needs and to find a solution for you and your business. We can help companies in most industries as we will look at your individual circumstances and try to find a solution for you.
WHAT CAN WE DO?
- We can get your account set up in just a few days
- Same day funding of invoices
- Provide credit limits that help you grow your business
- Advance rates up to 90% of the face value of your invoices
- Flexibility – factor only the invoices you want, when you want
- Straight-forward, competitive pricing (generally 2 – 3% of the invoice)
- Pre-screen credit for your customers when you offer them terms
- Provide ongoing credit management and professional collection services
- We save our clients money by letting them know when their customers’ credit deteriorates
Give us a call to discuss your individual situation and see how we can help.