Primary Funding’s Jason Severson selected as
Most Admired CEO Finalist 2017
By the San Diego Business Journal.
Since becoming the CEO of Primary Funding, Jason has continued guiding the company towards growth, innovation, and success. Join us in congratulating Jason on this fantastic accomplishment!
Clients Come First.
Under Jason’s leadership, Primary Funding continues to grow and is a trusted resource in the community. In the past few years Primary Funding has:
- Doubled the staff to ensure improved client support for our clients’ growth
- Added more Financing and servicing for clients that include other types of alternative, community financing, so we can continue to help our clients grow their business
- Continued to streamlined internal processes and technologies to improve the timelines for loans and client support
- Maintain the focus on honesty, transparency, and getting our clients bankable again. Even when it means getting them to the bank. Primary Funding takes joy in getting clients to continue to grow.
Jason leads our Primary Funding team with a focus on providing the financial support to enable our clients to grow their businesses.
If you haven’t met Jason, here are a few fun facts about him:
- Family is a priority for Jason. His wife, Diane, and their two kids are an integral part of Primary Funding. Jason and Diane are often found at volleyball games or soccer matches on the weekends.
- Jason takes his golf game very seriously. There’s nothing funny about golf. Don’t even joke about it. Okay, you can joke about it, but then you need to come play a round at the Farms with him.
- Jason comes from Banking. He takes pride that his father has accomplished much in banking, and celebrates his own previous 16 years as a local community banker.