One of the most common questions we are asked is, “How do I find funding for my small business?”
Whether you’re a small business owner looking for working capital, or you need growth capital to help secure the future of your company, Primary Funding’s Jason Severson and Greg Salomon sit down to answer this pressing question. Here is our advice on how to find funding for small business owners.
- Vet your financial partner. You want to make sure the financing company is reliable, ethical, and can truly help you.
- Look for more than just money. You want to be able to rely on them for advice and guidance, not just to provide you with money for your small business.
- Understand who you are aligning yourself with, as a financing source. It varies a lot, and you want to make sure that the program they’re offering you aligns with what your financing needs.
- Understand the true ROI nature of the funds. What are you getting out of it and how can you best use the money.
- Anticipate your financing needs. Don’t wait until the very last minute to gain access to funding, but instead, stay on top of your financials in order to anticipate any needs you might have.
If you still have questions, reach out and let us know!